Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Day is just around the corner: Think "Blog Hop"

Hey, everyone, I know this design looks somewhat familiar. But I just can't seem to help myself...I love this sketch! And besides that, it was very simple to do with our new paste spreader. This new size of stencil, (Damask LX7002) is almost six inches square so the new spreader (LM2010) does a great job of pasting larger background stencils in just one sweep. I think you will love it. After I paste-embossed the damask design in glossy red embossing paste (DGRP) I sprinkled it with microfine red glitter and set it aside to dry. Then I paste-embossed the Happy Valentine's Day stencil (LM241) with the same type of glossy red paste and glittered it as well. The black ribbon added just the right accent color to this red valentine.

By the way...keep watching our blog because some of the Dreamweaver Dream Team will be connecting with designers from some other companies to do a virtual blog hop on Valentine's Day and you could win some wonderful blog candy from Dreamweaver Stencils and several other companies. Stay in touch for more information.

6 comments:

silvia said...

Beautiful card!!

Anonymous said...

Lynell ... this card is breathtaking!

Wendy said...

Even though I own the Damask stencil....everytime I see it used, it takes my breath away!! I love it!!

~jan said...

What a gorgeous card! That stencil is gorgeous!

SOS Booster said...

Celebrate workplace friendships and the strong bonds between those we work closely with every day with these fun Valentine's day interactive games. Checkout our fun games for the office and make sure everyone feels the love on this Valentine's day.

Anusha said...

Its time to renovate your Home Interiors in Chennai to give a surprise to your loved family.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive